Client: Qatar Energy
Location: Mesaieed, Qatar
Year Completed: Ongoing
Role & Scope of Work:
Prime EPIC Contractor.
The scope of works includes Detailed Design and Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Performance testing, and start-up (EPIC) including all Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation works associated with:
- Pipeline (various sizes ranging from 36” to 3” of LP Gas Pipeline, Tail Gas pipeline, Nitrogen line, Flare pipeline) works including micro tunneling, pipeline pigging & baseline survey, etc.
- Pipeline Decommissioning (existing 16” buried Qatar Steel pipeline & 16” buried QAPCO pipeline) after successful commissioning of the IGSMC project
- Four (4) nos. metering stations – MS1, MS2, MS3 and MS4. Each of metering station typically includes custody metering facility, gas chromatograph, ESDVs, MOVs, LER buildings, electrical rooms and battery rooms.
- Modification works at New Station S1
- Relocation of HIPPS for LP stream from Station SR2 Pig Launcher for LP Header.
- Modification Work at Station S
- Segregation of Qatalum Gas Supply
- Automatic Clean Agent Suppression System for LER Buildings at Metering Stations (MS-1, MS-2, MS-3, MS-4)